Homer's Travels: Damn ... No Snowshoe For Me

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Damn ... No Snowshoe For Me

The road to the Coin, IA, and most of the roads in south-west Iowa, are closed so I'm postponing my snowshoe trip. I can't say I'm happy about this but what are you gonna do. Probably for the better as the temperature for the start of the day is forecast to be 4°F (-15.55°C) with wind chills around -3°F (-19.44°C).

I will try again on Saturday.


  1. When does the second storm from out here roll through out there? Maybe you'll get a window of clear blue skies in between...

  2. GH: There's no storm in the forecast. If anything, the temperatures are heading up next week and the snow will start to melt

  3. Sorry, got another storm coming through up here ... it may head your way. All I can say is BURR to your temps ... then I remember our temps are almost the same, well at least for 1 or 2 days they were. LOL ... blond senior moment.

  4. Nothing in our forecast so far. It probably will miss us. It has been cold lately but there will be some warming up later next week - if you call 40s warmer.